Thursday 22 March 2012

I gave her my hand, she took me by the arm. I gave her my heart but she wanted my soul.

Many Greeks believe in conspiracy theories. Unfortunately, what is going on can only be explained with such a theory. What tickles our national vanity, is the notion that everybody is after our civilization, our culture, our beautiful country and in general, they are jealous of us. Well, I tend to believe that this is all part of the bigger plan, to keep our minds busy away from the truth. Everything is done for PROFIT!
They do not want our heart. They do not wish for our soul. But it would be easier and more profitable if they can obtain both before the final take over.
With the European constitution we all extended and shook hands. But some countries grabbed us by the arm. I can't blame the people, but I do blame the big government policies that instead of promoting the United European ideal, they just used the opportunity to serve solely their countries, businesses, factories etc.  disregarding the cost for the European Union. 

No comments:

Post a Comment